Master in multidisciplinary sciences (physics) from University of Tokyo graduate school of arts and sciences. After graduating from the graduate school, positioned himself as a consultant specialized in strategy development at a large think-tank consulting firm and a large foreign capital corporate management strategy consulting firm for over 15 years, supported in strategy development and advised/executed to risks and issues for multiple corporations. Experienced primarily in consulting management decision making process for management/IT/organization/market strategy planning/ ｍid-term business plan development/M&A.
In addition, experienced in multiple data science projects such as future business performance prediction / outlier judgment modeling and portfolio strategy based on advanced mathematical methodology (mathematics / physics / financial engineering) / statistical methods, and experienced in utilizing cutting-edge technology (information science) for developing strategy to monitor real time financial market, and research and develop automated trading robots.
- Corporate nameQuantitative Consulting 株式会社
- English nameQuantitative Consulting Co., Ltd.
- CEOTomoya Saito
- Capital10,000,000 yen
- Date of establishmentMarch 7, 2011
- Adress〒105-0001 Tokyo, Minato City, Toranomon, 3 Chome−8−25, Kintetsu Toranomon BuildingGoogle Maps
- Business lineupBusiness Consulting, Financial Investment, Business Investment, Software Development